Saturday, February 11, 2012

At 38 Weeks: Maternity Shoot


As soon as we got home from the clinic for our now weekly check-up, I asked my husband to take my picture at the rice field pathway behind their house. I've always wanted to have a simple maternity shoot before I finally give birth, and today seem to be the perfect opportunity to do just that. It's a good thing I decided to wear the dress my mom-in-law gave me for Christmas. Armed with an old Sony digicam, my husband did his best to capture my huge belly and the beautiful surroundings..:-)


The rice field pathway behind the house where my husband and I take afternoon walks.


Just counting days to our baby's arrival.

Thank you, Lord, for this precious gift.


Mommy and Daddy loves you so much, Baby Euan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts.